We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
WEBSITE ADMINISTRATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Address: Units 10-12,
Reydon Business Park
IP18 6SZ, UK
Phone: 01502 725205
Fax: 01502 725447
Website URL: http://www.ukge.com
Website e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
• Used for internal review and then discarded.
• Only used to set up profiles for subsequent visits.
• Used to notify visitors about updates to their orders such as tracking
• Address and contact details passed in confidence to courier companies for delivery of your parcel, and to contact customers should they have any issues in delivering parcels.
• Never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
• Used to remember language and location settings and local currency.
This site collects cookies for the sole purpose of an ecommerce shopping cart system. Such cookies allow items to be added to the basket as part of an essential function of the online shop and to remember which language/currency the customer is using at the checkout.
When customers buy from our site, if they originally clicked on an Adword (advert) in Google, this is tracked for marketing purposed to calculate how many sales are generated from clicks. This is known as “Google Conversion Tracking”. No personal information is tracked only that the click resulted in a sale.
Registration is not required to enter our site, but required to buy something or obtain a quote.
We have an order form. In which we require information from the user on our order form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and possibly financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date) depending on payment method chosen. If we have trouble processing an order, we use the information to contact the user. This information is used:
• For shipping and billing purposes when ordering.
• For registering students, affiliates and trade customers for login
• To fill customer´s orders.
Any financial information passed to us, will not be stored in neither electronic nor paper form. We shred all confidential data regularly to comply with our membership of the Data Protection Act. Once a customer has completed the order form, we may contact the customer should payment fail, or the order not completed. Such ‘unfinished’ or ‘failed’ orders are recorded on our system for the aid of helping customers through the website ordering process.
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We are committed to resolving disputes within one week with the exception of Christmas holidays where we are closed for two weeks. If problems arise, users may contact us by email, telephone or fax.